Hay Bales, Ardrossan, 2013
Race for Open Space, 2012
Big Tree Planting, Lancaster Avenue
Planting at Clem Macrone Park, 2012
2013 Memorial Day Parade: Radnor Conservancy and Bird Town Float
Please donate to the Radnor Conservancy for 2014:
Why should you support the Radnor Conservancy? Here is just a small sampling of what we do:
- Our core mission is to preserve open space by working with real estate brokers, landowners and prospective buyers to understand the importance of open space and the benefits of conservation easements.
- We also advocate at the township level for the improvement and strengthening of our conservation development & shade tree ordinances.
- We help support small community-based citizen groups with park improvements & trail maintenance.
- Our Big Tree Program works to plant and protect shade trees in Radnor – and expects to have well over 450 trees in the ground by year’s end.
- We fund environmentally-based educational programs and materials in the public schools, and present additional educational programming for children & adults throughout the year, covering a variety of environmental issues.
- We are part of a larger coalition working on the expansion of the Radnor Trail and promoting other trail enhancement & expansion projects.
- And we are poised to advocate for the township to purchase crucial scenic & environmentally sensitive portions of the “Ardrossan” estate, when the opportunity arises… because that opportunity will only arise once…
Our donation/membership categories:
- Student – $25
- Single – $50
- Family – $100
- Conservationist – $250
- Steward – $500 or more
For more information, please contact us.