Sunday June 4th 1-3pm Harford Park Cleanup (260 Gulph Creek Rd, Wayne, PA 19087)
Support the cleanup of our Radnor Township Parks. Join our cleanup team as a member of vine and invasive management corps (You’ll get an Awesome T-shirt = Giving Back to your Community). Meet new friends, get outside, share stories, and give our trees the breathing room they need. Please wear long pants and long sleeve shirts, tools are provided. Please signup online under upcoming events (see bottom of page)
Saturday, June 10th (10 am – 2 pm) Skunk Hollow Cleanup – we suggest parking at the Willows or Saw Mill and hike in towards bridge
Hoping to get some native tree donations and shrubs and herbaceous plants to plant in spots along the creek. Please wear long pants and long sleeve shirts and gloves, tools are provided.
Thanks very much,
Banny Ackerman, Jon Savage, Kathy Mccarron and the Watershed Families
Your support will help the Radnor Conservancy accomplish its goals. Here is just a small sampling of what we do:
- Advocate at the township level for the improvement and strengthening of our environmental conservation & shade tree ordinances.
- Help support community-based groups with park improvements & trail maintenance.
- Our Big Tree Program works to plant and protect shade trees in Radnor – and expects to have well over 450 trees in the ground by year’s end.
- Fund environmentally-based educational programs for multi-generational audiences throughout the year, covering a variety of environmental issues (Partnering with Chanticleer Garden, Wayne Art Center, Radnor Memorial Library, Audubon PA).
- We are part of a larger coalition working on the expansion of the Radnor Trail and promoting other trail enhancement & expansion projects.
- Supported Radnor Township’s purchase of 71 acres of crucial scenic & environmentally sensitive portions of the “Ardrossan” estate.
Our donation/membership categories:
Single – $50
Family – $100
Conservationist – $250
Steward – $500 or more
For more information, please contact us.