Radnor Conservancy Fall Fundraiser
Saturday, September 18, 5:30 – 8:30 PM
St. David’s Church Country Fairgrounds (details below)
Purchase your tickets HERE.
Support Radnor Conservancy
Your support will help the Radnor Conservancy accomplish its goals. Here is just a small sampling of what we do:
- Advocate at the township level for the improvement and strengthening of our environmental conservation & shade tree ordinances.
- Help support community-based groups with park improvements & trail maintenance.
- Our Big Tree Program works to plant street trees and protect shade trees in Radnor.
- Fund environmentally-based educational programs for multi-generational audiences throughout the year, covering a variety of environmental issues (Partnering with Chanticleer Garden, Main Line School Night, Jenkins Arboretum, Wayne Art Center, Radnor Memorial Library, Audubon PA).
- We are part of a larger coalition working on the expansion of the Radnor Trail and promoting other trail enhancement & expansion projects.
- Supported Radnor Township’s purchase of 71 acres of crucial scenic & environmentally sensitive portions of the “Ardrossan” estate.
Young Friend (35 and under) – $40
Single – $75
Family – $125
Trailblazer – $250
Conservationist – $500
Steward – $1000 or more
Eco PUP – $20
Memorial Gift, Honor a Friend or Family Member – Any $ amount
For more information, please contact us.